Secrets of a watermelon!!!!!!!!!!!!


High temperatures, scorching sun and ruthless hot winds... I was melting like the fuming lava of a volcano this summers and I desired to be chilly in this crazy heat. Well! It is challenging to be cool in this heat... though not impossible. I needed an icy break, I took one with a voluptuous water-melon... it cooled me within and left it’s impressions outside... a refreshed soul and a flawless and vibrant exterior self. It doesn’t take much... just buy a luscious watermelon from the market... store it in a refrigerator for sometime to later cut into two halves and enjoy its fruity and juicy flesh... I felt heavenly... fresh and lovely.

By the end of this melon break I was messy... juice was all over my hands and red over my dress... and that was because I am yet to learn the art of cutting it and eating it clean. Eating it was joyous as it reminds me the mess making days of my childhood... so a watermelon is fun in everyway. Mind you! It is not so simple... this round and heavy fruit has many mysteries contained and I explored some today...
A slice of watermelon is absolutely striking... looks like the kuku flower in bloom... 92 percent water... with many vitamins and minerals, contains more of vitamin C and vitamin A and minerals such as potassium and magnesium. It is from the deserts of southern Africa but has become very cosmopolitan... has moved to all parts of the world, Chinese enjoy it in the form of a pickle though some others enjoy it as steaks, grilled watermelon. I prefer it raw and fresh, mostly a slice of it or for a change watermelon juice with some masala is awesome even a smoothie is fine. It is a big support system for summers... I think you will agree.

I never realized that I munched its seeds while gulping the flesh, no worries as I found out that it is a favorite snack for many watermelon lovers and in many communities it is believed to be a delicacy... doctors say it is rich in fat and protein. Watermelon is seen in a lot of art works... ceramics display a lot of watermelon and Mexican still life art uses a lot of watermelon... so it has inspired the artist community too. It is celebrated as the official state vegetable of the Oklahoma State... Melon! Melon...Watermelon you are all over this summers.

The water component in it makes it perfect for your skin... it is really good for our skin giving it the required nourishment. It is used in beauty products... ... it comes as lip-glosses, shower gels, body fragrances etc. I tried the latest Body Shop Watermelon Born Lippy balm... it is great for my lips and my tongue, as it tastes awesome when I eat it unconsciously. I have tried to nourish my skin with its juice, you wouldn’t believe it is magical for my skin... protects my skin from sun... leaving my skin free from blemishes, re-hydrating and exfoliating. My skin was glowing and I am sure you will try this at home....

This versatile fruit... has changed my beauty and health regime as now my routine has many melon breaks and my refrigerator is full of watermelons... this mysterious fruit had lots to hide but now I know it in and out... after which I can’t deprive myself of watermelons. I will have loads of them this summers and keep myself beautiful and cool. I am relishing watermelons this summers, hope you will too for a healthy and beautiful self...

Post a Comment

3 Comments

sunil mungekar said…
this is very useful post i am looking for seo related blogs, you can also visit my pavitravivah | matrimony | anandmaratha | free matrimony
Tremendous to be stumbling up to your web-site once more, it has been nearly a year for me. Anyhow, this is the site post that i’ve been searching for so lengthy. I can use this report to end my assignment in the school, along with it has identical topic resembling your short paragraph. Thank you, incredible share.